Center for Medical Weight Loss
Lose the Weight and Keep It Off
Because weight management is so very important for health and well being, we have opened a new branch of the practice designed to help my patients manage their weight. This program has been very successful in helping patients to lose weight, and more importantly, to keep it off.
There is no faster way to safely lose weight than with the guidance of a physician. In fact, average weight loss is about 21 pounds in 6 weeks. Incredible results like this come from you and your physician working one-on-one to create a plan that’s medically tailored to your body. If you have tried other weight loss programs with little or no success, you know it can be a frustrating and disappointing process. Dr. Bruce Bowen is an bariatric physician for the Center for Medical Weight Loss, and he can help you to lose the unwanted weight, and to keep it off. Read “Use of Very Low Calorie Diets for Weight Management“.
Dr. Bowen’s most successful patient has lost 62 pounds in 4 months, and most of his patients have lost over 20 pounds in the first 6 weeks of the program.
- Member, American Society of Bariatric Physicians (www.asbp.org)
- Diplomate, American Board of Obesity Medicine (www.abom.org)
Weight Loss Articles
- Use of Very Low Calorie Diets for Weight Management
- Understanding Proper Carbohydrate Consumption
- Understanding Fat Carbohydrate Consumption
- Understanding Proper Protein Consumption
The C.M.W.L. Patient Experience
The Center for Medical Weight Loss New Patient Experience