Insurance Participation and Billing
The following list includes the major Insurance Plans in which Sopris Medical Practice participates. Please check with Sopris Medical Practice when you make your first appointment, since this list is subject to change.
As a courtesy, we also bill insurances with whom we do not participate. However, payment in full is expected at time of visit. We encourage you to become familiar with the policies and guidelines of your health insurance provider. Our staff will prepare and submit the proper forms on your behalf and will bill you for any amount not covered by your insurance carrier if we are participating in the plan.
If you experience a financial hardship, please contact our Billing Office to arrange an individual payment plan.
- Aetna Healthcare, Inc.
- Aetna Workers Compensation (AWCA)
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (PPO/HMO)
- Anthem HMO Colorado (Par/Indemnity)
- CIGNA HMO AND PPO
- Cofinity, Inc.
- GEHA (PPO USA)
- Humana, Inc. (Choice Care Network) – HMO
- Humana, Inc. (Choice Care Network) – PPO
- Humana, Inc. (Medicare)
- Medicare – Railroad
- Medicare Part B J4
- Office of Workers Compensation Program (OWCP)
- Pinnacol Workers Compensation
- Rocky Mountain Health Plan (Commercial)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plan (Medicare)
- United Healthcare (Medicare)
- United Healthcare (Non-options)
- United Healthcare (Options)
- Zurich American